She is selling these horns at the traffic signal. They glow in the dark and are attractive for children. Just a street peddlar selling her ware...nothing like Halloween...a funny thing...
As I stayed at Delhi for 2 years so I have come across these type of girls who are poor and sell different types of things to earn some money. Nice post.
Gouri, what is she doing? I tried but I just could not make it out. Is she selling something? Or is this something like Halloween in Delhi?
ReplyDeleteShe is selling these horns at the traffic signal. They glow in the dark and are attractive for children. Just a street peddlar selling her ware...nothing like Halloween...a funny thing...
ReplyDeleteAs I stayed at Delhi for 2 years so I have come across these type of girls who are poor and sell different types of things to earn some money. Nice post.
ReplyDeleteThanks Babli.
ReplyDeleteagreed..its really Scary but True...
ReplyDeletedimple,
ReplyDeleteWelcome and thanks for being here.