Oh! I thought I already posted a comment :)Whats his name Gouri?
Hey Madhu,This gnome is not from my garden. Clicked the photo when I had been to a public garden.Want to name him...Tuk Tuk...like it or you have a name - ha ha...
Tuk Tuk is great! lets call him tuk tuk :)You know my sister is due to deliver her baby in Aug and I might just nick name him tuk tuk :)
Madhu, simply love reading your comments....and keep smiling...
Oh! I thought I already posted a comment :)
ReplyDeleteWhats his name Gouri?
Hey Madhu,
ReplyDeleteThis gnome is not from my garden. Clicked the photo when I had been to a public garden.
Want to name him...Tuk Tuk...like it or you have a name - ha ha...
Tuk Tuk is great! lets call him tuk tuk :)
ReplyDeleteYou know my sister is due to deliver her baby in Aug and I might just nick name him tuk tuk :)
Madhu, simply love reading your comments.
ReplyDelete...and keep smiling...