Me too! I used to make these at home Gauri but after I crossed 27 I started putting on weight like there is no tomorrow. So, lately I cut down on all sweets. But warm Gulab Jammun with Vanila ice cream is an unbeatable combination.
I love to spread Bengali Kheer or Rabri (home-made condensed milk is known as Kheer in Bengali) on the gulab jamuns. Tastes heavenly.Will try with Vanila ice cream (my favourite flavour).
Me too! I used to make these at home Gauri but after I crossed 27 I started putting on weight like there is no tomorrow. So, lately I cut down on all sweets. But warm Gulab Jammun with Vanila ice cream is an unbeatable combination.
ReplyDeleteI love to spread Bengali Kheer or Rabri (home-made condensed milk is known as Kheer in Bengali) on the gulab jamuns. Tastes heavenly.
ReplyDeleteWill try with Vanila ice cream (my favourite flavour).