Wow...nice! I think these small ones would compensate the terrible 44 degrees! I also have a plant similar to this. Perhaps they belong to the same family. I will post the pic when it comes up. This year I am planning the garden specifically to attract the butterflies and humming birds Gouri. Lets see how that goes. Its just the second summer in this home for me. So, I had to start the garden all over. Hopefully next summer its a bit easier on me.
Like you, i absolutely love gardening. Methi and other lilies are coming out nice. Will post a pic as and when they are a little bigger.
Visited your cooking blog too! You are inspiring me now to open my cooking blog :) I should say Thank you.
It will be so nice when butterflies will come to your garden. I remember those very childish days when we ran after the butterflies...so colourful, so many colours and designs on their wings...but hardly could catch them.
...and humming birds too...such a nice place, creating a picture in my mind's eye. Waiting for the pics to come.
Hey girl, visited your cookery blog. Great beginning...off the starting board...ha ha ha
Wow...nice! I think these small ones would compensate the terrible 44 degrees! I also have a plant similar to this. Perhaps they belong to the same family. I will post the pic when it comes up.
ReplyDeleteThis year I am planning the garden specifically to attract the butterflies and humming birds Gouri. Lets see how that goes. Its just the second summer in this home for me. So, I had to start the garden all over. Hopefully next summer its a bit easier on me.
Like you, i absolutely love gardening. Methi and other lilies are coming out nice. Will post a pic as and when they are a little bigger.
Visited your cooking blog too! You are inspiring me now to open my cooking blog :)
I should say Thank you.
It will be so nice when butterflies will come to your garden. I remember those very childish days when we ran after the butterflies...so colourful, so many colours and designs on their wings...but hardly could catch them.
ReplyDelete...and humming birds too...such a nice place, creating a picture in my mind's eye. Waiting for the pics to come.
Hey girl, visited your cookery blog. Great beginning...off the starting board...ha ha ha
Cheers,
Gouri