Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So many colours of Delhi

Delhi and Development...the Picture Speaks


While passing through the busy roads of Delhi, I managed to capture these kids on the street at a Traffic Light...begging for money. Look ahead...huge machinery to give a face lift to this city for the Commonwealth Games. Look up...so many Fly-overs coming up.

Delhi Developing at the cost of???

4 comments:

  1. There is always going to be poverty Gouri but I really do wish that at east these kids are given a chance to study.
    Sad isnt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel pity for these children. Frankly speaking I've talked to many street children. They like the life they live, not in the least interested in studying.
    Agree, poverty will always be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats the problem Gouri. Once people get used to streets, its hard to give them anything which might do good in long run.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At times I feel they want to write their own destiny.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails