Thursday, May 13, 2010

Marigold Flowers

Marigold flowers not the precious metal Gold

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Gouri. Last year I had some marigolds at my home too. Perhaps this year also I will buy some. Its still a little cold here for marigold's, them loving the sun and all.

    Hopefully this year I will get around to savings some seeds.

    Also, do you fertilize the plant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madhu,

    Its terribly hot here, temp crossed 44 deg. Celsius yesterday. At least the marigold, the moss rose are spreading colour in my little balcony garden. I had kept the seeds from the winter flowers and planted them earlier so the blooms are here in the hot days. I love watering and talking to my plants in the morning.

    When the flowers come in your garden, hope to see the pictures.

    I use the tea leaves (after straining I wash the leaves and the add them to the pots). Sometimes use cowdung manure when it is available.

    Gouri

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails